Tom Crellin has over a decade’s worth of experience as a business and IT Consultant. He offers expert support to a wide range of businesses, from small to corporate organisations, Tom differs from many in the industry, specialising in a risk management perspective, bringing Information Security and Business Continuity to your business.
In his 30 years in the IT industry, Tom Crellin has worked with companies of all shapes and sizes. he is equally at home in the boardroom or the server room and can approach IT from a business or a technical perspective. Tom has been responsible for the design and implementation of Internet-facing systems for a number of well-known brands and websites that you have likely visited.
Tom Crellin is an emergency response volunteer for over 25 years. He has been involved in the emergency planning and emergency response for numerous events in Sussex in that time. He has strong leadership, team creation, development and motivation skills as well as a range of technical expertise across many different market sectors. So, Tom’s skill set is transferable to any business that needs him. His passion, creative solutions and desire to get the job done means Tom tackles all tasks with the same gusto.
See Tom Crellin’s professional profile on LinkedIn
- Business-focused assessment and consultancy
- System design through to implementation, including maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Risk management – identifying and evaluating level of risk in order to build action plan.
- Network security: assess threat vulnerability, design and implement multi-level firewalls, network encryption and manage automated logs.
- Continuity Planning – Identification of threats and vulnerabilites, planned response, recovery and resilience
- Compliance and governance (ITIL, PCIDSS, FCA, Civil Contingencies Act, Data Protection Act, SOX).
Selected Qualifications and Professional Memberships:
- Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP) (Distinction) (2013)
- Practitioner Certificate in Business Continuity Management (2015)
- Certificate of the Business Continuity Insitute (CBCI) (2016)
- Cisco CCNP (1999 and 2005), CCDP (2003) and security specialist (2002)
- Member Institute of Directors
- Member British Computer Society
- Fellow Institute of Paralegals
For more information, contact us now.